You can click HERE to register as a participant in this year’s K4K charity tournament being held on April 1st, 2017.
In the meantime, here are the ground rules you may want to know in advance:
- Registration fee: $60
- You must pay a registration fee of $60 when you register as a participant.
- It includes 2 games, lunch, supper and a chance for door prizes & trophies.
- However, if you register online by March 1st, 2017 – extended until March 15th, you can take advantage of the Early bird registration fee of $50 per curler, a great discount!
- Online Registration Contest: All participants who register online by March 1st, 2017 extended until March 15th, 2017 will also automatically be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of the following
- 2 X Hardline Curling brooms [courtesy of Hardline Curling]
- 2 X tickets to a 2017 Montreal Impact game
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Best Buy
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Canadian Tire
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Costco
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Cadillac Fairview
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Golf Town
- 1 X $100 gift certificate for Le Keg
- 5 X $20 Tim Horton’s gift certificates
- Fundraising: All participants must raise a minimum of $250 by sponsorships or through the sale of raffle tickets. There are incentive prizes for K4K fundraisers so raise as much money as you can and be rewarded with some great incentive prizes!
The K4K RAFFLE DRAW is back again to help you with your fundraising. These raffle tickets are our way of thanking anyone who gives to the cause and are sold for $5 per ticket.
- FUNDRAISER INFO SHEET – includes details about the raffle prizes, fundraiser incentive prizes and bonus draw information. Back again this year are amazing gift cards from 19 stores, restaurants and other locations for fundraisers who collect a minimum of $250.
NOTE: Each participant raises as much money as possible by selling raffle tickets AND/OR collecting donations for K4K. Ticket purchases are not eligible for tax receipts. Donations to K4K will receive an income tax receipt for all donations of $20 or more. You can maximize your fundraising potential by selling tickets AND collecting donations for K4K.
All the necessary curling equipment (brooms, sliders) is provided. Bring indoor running shoes and dress warm. Register as a team of 4 or sign up as an individual.